There are so many ways to lose that holiday weight. It’s easier than you might think.Here are just a few simple ways to beat weight gained during the Holiday Season.
1. Drink water. People often mistake thirst for hunger. Grab a glass of water and see if this helps.
2. Count to 10 Give yourself a 10-minute time-out (you may just realize you can live without what you thought you needed.)
3. Eat small amours of food more often. People who have kept their weight off for a few years tend to eat an average of five times a day. Make sure they are smaller portions of food and eat throughout the day. You won’t get hungry, you’ll feel more satisfied and eat less calories. (Make sensible choices)
4. Add Salsa to your meals Mix it with a bit of low-fat yogurt to make tuna salad or serve with fish or chicken. It can ever replace mayonnaise.
5. Eat 1/3 less- With every meal take 1/3 off your plate. Eat less and lose calories and fat- Therefore Losing weight.
6. Stay away from sodas/Pop. Soft drinks are nothing but empty calories. Try chewing gum if you need something sweet. If you are thirsty, try some unsweetened tea.
7. Always measure your food. Measuring cups, spoons and don’t forget the scale. Weigh it in.
8. Don’t condemn yourself If you mess up, get back on track the next day. Everyone makes mistakes .